Wednesday, February 29, 2012

FlySky FS-TH9X Transmitter + FS-R8B Receiver

FlySky FS-TH9X Transmitter + FS-R8B Receiver Video Clips. Duration : 1.43 Mins.


The FS-TH9X is a 9 channel transmitter from FlySky. It is sold under other brands such as the Turnigy 9x, Eurgle 9x, and the iMax 9x. It has a digital display, and is a programmable transmitter with slots for up to 8 different planes/helicopters/gliders. The transmitter has 4 digital trims and a neck strap hole. It can be switched between mode 1 and 2 by adjusting the settings in the menu, and by switching a few springs inside of the unit. The transmitter runs on 8 double A batteries, but can be replaced by a rechargeable LiPo battery. The transmitter has a trainer port that can double as a simulator connection using a standard audio cable to your computer along with ppjoy. I had some trouble getting it set up on my system, and when it finally was I found the controls sluggish and laggy when working with Real Flight 4.5. The 8 channel receiver is light weight, but doesn't sport the satellite antenna the older versions have. The receiver came already paired to the transmitter, but a bind plug was included if I want to bind it to a different transmitter. Overall I'm pleased with the transmitter. Getting it for around 0 off of eBay, this is my first R/C transmitter, so I don't have much to go off of. The quad that I fly responds quickly to my commands, no noticeable lag, and the battery has lasted quite a while. One drawback with this transmitter is the inability to turn off the buzzer. When you are programming the transmitter it's best to take it outside where the noise ...

Tags: transmitter, remote control, flysky, airplane, helicopter, glider

No comments:

Post a Comment